• AnnoLucisEvents – Supported 6 VPS Linux Servers in Prague, Czech Republic
• YerAz Hosting Provider – Supporting 18 physical servers and also VPS servers (VMWare and Proxmox) in Baku, Azerbaijan
I am systems administrator with strong experience managing server infrastructures and data-center operations across Unix, Linux, and also Windows platforms. I effectively plan, install, configure and optimize IT infrastructures to achieve high availability and performance.
I have Proven ability to create and deliver solutions tied to business growth, organizational development and systems/network optimization and Skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter comfortable managing systems, projects and teams in a range of IT environments.
I am currently monitoring ISP networks and Servers over Zabbix. I can create templates (ICMP Ping, SNMP Generic, SNMP Interfaces), configure SNMP Availability and MACROS and etc. I have also experience configure web servers (apache, nginx), install and configure mail server (dovecot, postfix, roundcube, SOGo).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Functions as the primary Systems Administrator for Linux systems and servers.
• Configures and documents new servers, programs and applications.
• Oversees file server utilization
• Manages security and integrity protocols of system according to standards. Managed servers, workstations,
computers, laptops, printers, routers, switches and existing network applications.
• Conducted daily system health checks.
• Diagnosed and resolved all technical issues related to hardware and software.
• Rebuilt new hardware and reconfigured hardware, peripherals, settings and directories according to standards
and operational requirements.
• Conducted research and gave recommendations to improve automated processes for system administration
• Performed daily audit on all systems, frameworks, hardware and server resources.
• Reviewed server and application logs.
• Applied daily OS patches and upgrades to counter potential threats to system.
Responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all network infrastructure equipment such as switches and firewalls and servers, as well as physical/virtual Linux servers. Configured and installed all switches. Administered and supported backup and recovery operations. Provided end user support. Administer all equipment, including switches, routers, firewalls, VPN, and security appliances. Monitor Zabbix network.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
I assist company customers with technical problems when using company products and services.
My responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. I am successful in this role, i am an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. I also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, I help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures:
I started as a network technician in the EuroDesign company in 2015. I have experience install, maintain and troubleshoot Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and data communications equipment. I also analyze and fix network-related problems reported by users. I play important roles as companies make increasing use of networks to improve communication and collaboration, inside and outside the organization. I worked more projects in EuroDesign Company
I have skill Computer Support Specialists and I am provide technical assistance to computer users. I install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications in Research and Development Center for High Technologies was established under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies (MCIT). Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
I was studying at Khazar University and at the same time working in Computer Center. I have 3 years of experience providing comprehensive support to ensure that all relevant hardware and software is operating efficiently and maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities. I conferred with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
Computer Science - Engineering
Apart from being a web developer, I enjoy most of my time being outdoors. In the winter, I am an avid skier and novice ice climber. During the warmer months here in Colorado, I enjoy mountain biking, free climbing, and kayaking.
When forced indoors, I follow a number of sci-fi and fantasy genre movies and television shows, I am an aspiring chef, and I spend a large amount of my free time exploring the latest technology advancements in the front-end web development world.